Flying Manual

Reaction score
Has anyone had any issues switching from Fly Manual to Fly. Once I got back home and tested it, seemed to work fine. So I took some advice and mapped FLY to my B button. A is mapped to Fly Manual. I have submitted a Support Ticket and waiting on a reply. Any Ideas what might be going on?

Has anyone had any issues switching from Fly Manual to Fly. Once I got back home and tested it, seemed to work fine. So I took some advice and mapped FLY to my B button. A is mapped to Fly Manual. I have submitted a Support Ticket and waiting on a reply. Any Ideas what might be going on?

seems like a waste to map B to FLY, there is already the FLY button on the controller.
first time I was flying in FLY:manual and tried to switch to FLY with that FLY button on the controller I had an issue that it didn't go into FLY mode, I soon found out this happens when you press the FLY button for too long, you only need to flick it and let go, then it switches to FLY mode.

I have my A button mapped to FLY:manual and B mapped to Drift mode.

seems like a waste to map B to FLY, there is already the FLY button on the controller.
first time I was flying in FLY:manual and tried to switch to FLY with that FLY button on the controller I had an issue that it didn't go into FLY mode, I soon found out this happens when you press the FLY button for too long, you only need to flick it and let go, then it switches to FLY mode.

I have my A button mapped to FLY:manual and B mapped to Drift mode.
That's kinda what I thought too but I figured if it was a button issue, I could eliminate that. Just starting to dabble in manual and haven't had an issue like this yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig