Flight times with Gimbal...??

One other thing not to rule out with gimbal fly times. It's is charging the GoPro via the back port. On 2.7k60p protune before gimbal, I was using a battery every two flights. Occasionally I'd change every flight for safety. I ran 4 batteries on gimbal and it's still full.

and of course I was remote stop and start GoPro via android which would have helped immensely.

I can imagine if people's go pros are dual use occasionally or for the first flight you might drop fly time as it charges the battery for first time.

Maybe in the future you might be able to software control turning off the charging of the GoPro battery to max fly time.

Overall though much happier not to be rotate and multicgarging GoPro batteries each flight :)

My fly times today with gimbal were reasonable and returned with 25pc on them

Looks like I better land sooner! I drained it to 8% today. Probably so excited to get the gimbal, I lost track of the time. From now on, nothing below 20%. Thanks for this info

Flew 4 times today, again 13 minutes was the average, however 3rd flight I went beyond the voice of 25% right around 13 minutes, about 2 minutes later the voice said battery low going fail safe. I was in fly-manual and lost control as it went into RTH, in the brief few seconds SOLO climbed and was heading to home until I pressed pause and A-Fly manual. Solo was at about 30 feet when I took control and descended quickly, I didn't give it more throttle and hit hard of enough to hop and flip over, no damage on the grass.

All 4 flights gimbal performed flawlessly.

For me: lesson learned to land at 25%.

JPS was correct of 15% at 14:45

<15% 15:05 when I landed

Early on before the updates I took it down to 10% uneventful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44