Flight distance SOLO 3DR ..?

Reaction score
HELLO, I HAVE VOLUMED MY ONLY 3DR AND ACHIEVE UP TO 900 METERS (0, 55 MILES) DISTANCE AND RETURN TO MY POSITION, MY QUESTION IS, HOW CAN I INCREASE MORE FLIGHT DISTANCE?
ATTE
HENRY

Get some Alfa antennas. And upgrade your wifi card in the transmitter for even more range.

Get some Alfa antennas. And upgrade your wifi card in the transmitter for even more range.
Thank you, but how do I update the Wi-Fi card of the transmitter? I must connect it to the internet.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

HELLO, I HAVE VOLUMED MY ONLY 3DR AND ACHIEVE UP TO 900 METERS (0, 55 MILES) DISTANCE AND RETURN TO MY POSITION, MY QUESTION IS, HOW CAN I INCREASE MORE FLIGHT DISTANCE?
ATTE
HENRY
Alfa antennas will help alot, but it really depends on where you fly. If there's alot of wifi interference it greatly decreases the range. In town I've had mine rth because of lost signal at less than 1000 feet. Up on top of a mountain in Pennsylvania, it went out past 15 thousand with barely a glitch in the fpv. It was still going fine, but that was enough for me! Still had 55pct battery and came home no problem. Go out in the middle of nowhere and try again. Good luck.

Reactions: timgilley

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea