Flash the SD card?

Reaction score
Hi All

I "upgraded" my Solo and controller with Mikro Tik cards. To my knowledge I reconnected everything accordingly. When I went to try to pair the controller and Solo I can not it keeps searching for Solo and can not piar. I looked underneath the Solo and my orange lights are flashing. Am I missing anything more than what the manual says on how to pair? I heard that people have flashed their cards. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

it was a long time since i did the swap "Solo & Controller"
pairing in a must after replacement of cards.

Pairing the Controller | 3DR | Drone & UAV Technology

• If you pressed B to cancel, you will need to reboot Solo and the Controller and press the Pair button in order to try again.
  • If you pressed the Pair button several times, and still aren’t seeing the Detected New Solo screen, then try turning off the Controller and listen for the disconnection sound from the vehicle. If you do hear this sound, Solo and the Controller are already paired. If not, reboot Solo and turn the Control back on and try pairing again.
Hope this helps

This is a reply from 3DR...Has it worked for anyone?

Thank you for contacting 3DR Technical Support.

We need to perform the following sequence:

1.Factory reset controller (Power and Fly)
2.Factory reset Solo, press and hold the pair button while you doing that you are going to power on the Solo. (The proper way to verify if the 3.factory reset is has been done correctly, is to see if the amber light next to the pair button is blinking rapidly after turning it on the Solo).
4.Update complete. press A to continue.
5.Press and hold the pair button for 3 seconds
6.You should see the message "detected new Solo, press A+B"
7.Solo paired
8.Connect to the Solo link, open the App.
9.Complete the update

This is a reply from 3DR...Has it worked for anyone?

Thank you for contacting 3DR Technical Support.

We need to perform the following sequence:

1.Factory reset controller (Power and Fly)
2.Factory reset Solo, press and hold the pair button while you doing that you are going to power on the Solo. (The proper way to verify if the 3.factory reset is has been done correctly, is to see if the amber light next to the pair button is blinking rapidly after turning it on the Solo).
4.Update complete. press A to continue.
5.Press and hold the pair button for 3 seconds
6.You should see the message "detected new Solo, press A+B"
7.Solo paired
8.Connect to the Solo link, open the App.
9.Complete the update

How do you fix a botched firmware update where pairing isn't a option anymore ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150