Everglades Sunset

that is an awesome shot. people will look but not really look and see just how good that shot is. in the old days when i was studding fine art and photography that composition was called an x composition from SOLTAX in basic art composition. we don’t hear about this anymore unfortunately. the highway and sun and sun reflection perfect x. just darken the waterway on the right as this takes your eye out the image and the circle on the right keeps your eye in the image. You have a real good eye. A very lonely shot with manmade roads and water roads that try keep us connected but fail.

Reactions: RDA
that is an awesome shot. people will look but not really look and see just how good that shot is. in the old days when i was studding fine art and photography that composition was called an x composition from SOLTAX in basic art composition. we don’t hear about this anymore unfortunately. the highway and sun and sun reflection perfect x. just darken the waterway on the right as this takes your eye out the image and the circle on the right keeps your eye in the image. You have a real good eye. A very lonely shot with manmade roads and water roads that try keep us connected but fail.
I really appreciate all of that. Although, I just kept taking pictures as the Solo was returning to home. I got lucky. I could not see all of the detail that you reference on my tablet screen. The cloud formations during the summer in South Florida are really remarkable. I got some nice pics of those as well.

Agree on the composition. It's really nice, all the roads and water channels lead your eye around the image over and over. And you should never downplay a shot as (partly) luck! Don't think pro photographers don't benefit from luck just the same! :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig