Enhanced Solo - Price drop to $300 + shipping

rickc still for Sale? was it ever crashed any possible issues??

rickc still for Sale? was it ever crashed any possible issues??
History: (full disclosure)

I did have an issue where I slowely flew backwards into a pine tree branch. I was able to spring forward out of the branches andsvef land safely. The only apparent damage was to the props which where beat up a bit and were replaced.

I did a microtek WIFI card update my to both solo and controller. Could not get them to pair properly. So, finally, took it to a solo repair station in San Diego. He replaced the card in the controller with the original WiFi card. Then everything paired ok, and I got some bullshit story as about Pairing support.
So, the solo has the enhanced WiFi card and be the controller is stock.

An extra small weight was inserted into the gimble housing and attached with hit melt glue, to compensate for extra camera weight. If your go GoPro is stock, may need to hang additional small weight to balance.

Otherwise, good to go ... Flew it today!
Oh sweet bird of youth ...

There hasn't been any activity on this post for a couple weeks. Is the Enhanced Solo package still available? Did I see that is has the 3 axis gimbal?

Looks like my 5 year old did the vinyl wrap!
The vinyl wraps are hard to do. Did one my self and as hard as I tried I could not get it perfect. I was very careful

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc