DSLR Pros:Missing extra battery

Reaction score
my extra battery did not arrive with solo and has not shown up yet. Anyone else that ordered from dslr pros receive the extra pack?

I don't know that anyone except a few luck BB buyers got the free battery yet. Ordered May 7th from 3DR, got the Solo but they still say they don't know how they are going to handle the free battery yet.

When I spoke with DSLR PROS, they said no Solo would ship with a extra battery, they were trying to arrange a direct drop shipment from 3DR,probably with the gimble.
I still do not have my Solo from my April 22 new order, they said they are supposed to get a new shipment this next Monday and I am number "13" to go out. As Clint Eastwood would say,"are you feeling lucky". This is my first drone and this is all new to me, with a lot of negative issues that have come up, I am not sure if I still want it and think that maybe I should hold off until they get all the kinks out.
Are there very many of you Solo flyers that are totally 100% satisfied with the Solo?
I need to decide by Monday am if I should let them ship the Solo or wait a bit.

When I spoke with DSLR PROS, they said no Solo would ship with a extra battery, they were trying to arrange a direct drop shipment from 3DR,probably with the gimble.
I still do not have my Solo from my April 22 new order, they said they are supposed to get a new shipment this next Monday and I am number "13" to go out. As Clint Eastwood would say,"are you feeling lucky". This is my first drone and this is all new to me, with a lot of negative issues that have come up, I am not sure if I still want it and think that maybe I should hold off until they get all the kinks out.
Are there very many of you Solo flyers that are totally 100% satisfied with the Solo?
I need to decide by Monday am if I should let them ship the Solo or wait a bit.

I would suspect that first time pilots are having the most problems as they lack the experience of flying in a manual mode. It's so easy to get crossed up when flying nose in.

Ordered mine from dslrpros on April 24 and finally got solo on July 2. I had an extra battery in my original order with the solo and when the UPS guy showed up, no battery. I live in Hawaii so everything takes way longer to get to me. Speaking of that, I ordered a GPC case and it still says its in Richmond, CA sorting facility. I heard Richmond, CA is a black hole for USPS. Did anybody else order a GPC case and how long did it take to ship?

I heard Richmond, CA is a black hole for USPS. Did anybody else order a GPC case and how long did it take to ship?

I live just across the bay from Richmond and all my Amazon USPS orders go through Richmond. Never experienced any delay with Richmond sorting center.

my second solo is flying just fine no problems even after doing the firmware update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anomaly.Filmworks