DJI Solo?

Reaction score
Got another email from BH video today. I guess they didnt like my order survey they ask me to fill out. I was confuse for a second When I read DJI Solo.

Thank you for your order and this feedback. We regret your dissatisfaction. We handled the release and marketing of the DJI Solo in close cooperation with DJI and in the exact same manner as every other authorized DJI retailer. When you visited the web page for the Solo on our site we advised:

New Item. Coming Soon.
Ship time: Not available. This is a new item. We are accepting orders and they will be filled in the order they are received. An authorization for this product will be processed upon placing the order. Your order will only be charged at time of shipment.

PayPal Orders

PayPal orders will be charged when the order is placed.

The same information is on that page today: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1133723-REG/3d_robotics_solo.html

We made and make every possible effort to ensure customers are fully informed about every detail of the product and of the transaction as early in the process as possible.

You wrote, "I end up canceling my orders like many others did." I am sorry you canceled the order. I want to remind you that an order placed with payment via a US credit card is not charged until the ordered merchandise is shipped, reducing your exposure almost completely. I should also point out that while you may not be the only customer to have placed then canceled an order for this item, your supposition "many others did" is not something you'd have any way to determine and is in fact inaccurate.

-- -

regards,

Henry Posner

Director of Corporate Communications

I have nothing but praise for BH Photo....I can't see your complaint.
These guys are the best customer service out there.
I buy all my photo gear from them.

I love their service and support as well. I will say it's funny that they think DJI is the only drone company out there. :)

Ryan G

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Although it makes since. I bet the DJI line is in their top 5 if not top 2 best sellers.

Reactions: Raybro
Probably #1 actually. It's the scotch tape of the drone world.

Ryan G

Reactions: Raybro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig