Detailed parts lists?

Reaction score
I want to order replacement parts ( cable connectors primarily ) for rework on the Solo main board , the gimbals boards and the motor pods .... but I am not well versed enough to know exactly the various names / types , pin/pad counts etc. Schematics?, detailed PCB components parts lists?, exploded view diagrams? What’s available and where to download them ?

I’ve been browsing MOUSER for parts and feel like I’m zeroing in on the right ones using the various search filters on their site , but I want to be sure I’m ordering the correct replacements. If there are other /better sources for parts please let me know.
Thank you for you guidance and help.

Hi there. What I do is just take the old connectors off and attach them to new wire. But if you need it all replaced, then pick whatever male/female connectors that trip your trigger and use them. If you have to match up to the installed connectors on the board and that's your only option, then I can't help you, except to say maybe score a 'for parts only' solo off ebay or someplace. Hope this helps. To be honest, I pretty much afro-engineer what I need. Good luck to you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc