Day 2 Owner

Reaction score
Hi all, like I said,,got mine on day 2,,no gimbal,,and have suffered along like a lot of you. I took a 6 month hiatus from flying SOLO, decided to start flying again,,did all the right stuff. (As I said, been through a lot),,no video feed. All the gimbal movements are fine, set on all the correct camera settings, new Relish HDMI cable, checked, rechecked. No video. Everything else seems fine. I removed the gimbal and plugged the HDMI cable from SOLO into GOPRO Hero 4 Silver (have 2, same thing). got NO input on the app at all. Reinstalled gimbal, back to same thing. Will record, gimbal movements,,everything except no video feed.

Does anyone know how to troubleshoot this problem to determine if it's SOLO or the gimbal? Ian? If I could determine where the problem is I will buy a new component, hate to just swap out stuff and not really know where the problem is.

Thanks

Central Florida

David, if you connected Solo directly to the GoPro (bypassing the gimbal), and have no feed then the gimbal is not the problem.

A number of people have reported problems with the Relish cable not working. If you have the original HDMI cable try swapping them. If not, check the cable connection in Solo, underneath the mainboard. Connections that "look" sound have been found not to actually be loose.

I presume the GoPro works fine outside of Solo?

I used to sometimes get no video feed if I powered on the GoPro after I powered on the Solo. I now always power on the GoPro before the Solo.

Reactions: Maddog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks