Create a Thread to Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 1 question for this group straight up should I buy this drone? I have until Friday to decide. I'm stepping up from toy quads and this drone is a good price. Is it worth it?
If you have read this forum much, you should know that Solo is the best at what it does for the price, than anything else out there. If a person takes it slow, reads the manual, and uses the information in the forum to learn from, then yes, Solo is very much worth it. Good luck...

I have purchased 2 finding them at a good price, I really like it and it is very easy to drive, only in Italian could mean ONLY I will advice

Hi everybody,
Greetings from Mexico City, I´ve hade my Solo for almost 7 months now, nothing but fun until last couple of weekends. I´ve been reading tons of post with really productive & usefull information, thanks to all the guys that share their knowledge, Im pretty sure that Im not the only one that really apprecciate it. :)
Your right centeoti we all appreciate the help

I have 1 question for this group straight up should I buy this drone? I have until Friday to decide. I'm stepping up from toy quads and this drone is a good price. Is it worth it?
Solo has become a hackers and tinkerers drone, largely, and then eventually supported only by online communies - not 3DR. This is fine with me and my 4 Solos. If hacking and tinkering and little to no factory support isn't you, then I'd personally suggest NOT buying it. Not that DJI support will be much better...

Hi guys, Harrel from Sacramento Calif .solo is my 4th drone since X'mas 2016 and the best by far. I have the ghostdrone 2. 0 the aee ap11 and the yuneec typhoon Q500+. All I fly is the solo... Daily. Currently studying for my 107 with remote pilot 101 Any other members from Sacramento here hit me up

Hi I am Terry. I do need help with my Y6, it just wants to flip over instead of take off.

Reactions: skyhax
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc