Crashed solo now motors wont start.

Reaction score
So i got my Solo about a week ago and its been ok. ive had some serious issues with signal loss. my signal at best drops out at about 150ft away. but earlier today i was flying by my house and taking some video of the lake. when i came down to land my drone came in a little too hot and crashed about a foot above the ground. now when i try and initiate the takeoff sequence the motors do not start up. i have red and white orientation lights, but no power to motors. any help would be greatly appreciated for this newbie. i love flying and i love my 3dr, cant wait to get my little lady back up in the air. thanks guys

Sounds like power isn't getting to the motors. Have you torn it down yet and checked all of the connections?

So i got my Solo about a week ago and its been ok. ive had some serious issues with signal loss. my signal at best drops out at about 150ft away. but earlier today i was flying by my house and taking some video of the lake. when i came down to land my drone came in a little too hot and crashed about a foot above the ground. now when i try and initiate the takeoff sequence the motors do not start up. i have red and white orientation lights, but no power to motors. any help would be greatly appreciated for this newbie. i love flying and i love my 3dr, cant wait to get my little lady back up in the air. thanks guys
Start a Service Ticket ASAP.

i started one almost immediately. and i have yet to pull the motor pods and check them for damage/failure. that was my plan of action for this morning. ill pull them and take a look and report back with what ive got. . i was hoping that it was nothing more than maybe a sensor or calibration error.

just pulled one motor, and it looks like one of those notorious mosfets has some damage. im going to pull the other 3 and inspect hem for damage as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44