Controllers, chargers wanted

Reaction score
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has any controllers for sale and chargers for the controller as well as ships battery?

I'm pretty sure I have an extra controller with a good battery in it. Not sure about a charger though. I will check in the garage when I get a chance.

Reactions: dougputt
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has any controllers for sale and chargers for the controller as well as ships battery?
I have several of anything you want. I recently sent some motors to a person in Russia. He needed one and I sent four because it was so far. I paid for the shipping and told him to send the money when he receives them. Well long story short I guess you know what happened to that sale. :) I can send a controller and charger for postage and twenty dollars brand new in the box.
And if anyone need anything else I probably have it. Even a brand new Solo that won't pair with the controller. I have a body for a Solo also for the do it yourselfers. I have motors, gimbals and many batteries.

Reactions: dougputt
Hi
I'm def interested in controller/s I have some solo's I've pieced together but no controllers...

Let me know what you want to do. I'm up in Canada. DM me anytime.

Best
Doug

Hi
I'm def interested in controller/s I have some solo's I've pieced together but no controllers...

Let me know what you want to do. I'm up in Canada. DM me anytime.

Best
Doug
Hi Doug. My email address is [email protected] send your address and I will put them in the mail for you. I will find out maybe Monday what shipping cost is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc