Controller tablet/phone holder

Reaction score
Has anyone change out mount or ordered a extention for there holder...I have a galaxy note 8 and it's very tight fit...have to force it on....any suggestions is appreciated 1590595544175.jpeg

I fit a Tab S2 8" tablet in the original holder. If you take the back off the holder (couple of pair of screws on the back) you can unhook the sliding part from the spring.

I found there is enough 'spare' material there that you can file away with a round needle file, to enlarge the slots - without weakening it too much.

The Tab S2 is pretty big and I took away enough for it to fit nicely.

Reactions: Lebanondon61
I fit a Tab S2 8" tablet in the original holder. If you take the back off the holder (couple of pair of screws on the back) you can unhook the sliding part from the spring.

I found there is enough 'spare' material there that you can file away with a round needle file, to enlarge the slots - without weakening it too much.

The Tab S2 is pretty big and I took away enough for it to fit nicely.
Thank you...in my search today i found that exact mod....I dont have any slim filing tools but I'm see may have a dremel.....I was hoping someone attached a different holder that would be a simple fit

I can print the extender for you. PM me your ZIP and I get an estimate on shipping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc