Complete 3DR Solo package with accys for sale. “SOLD”

Reaction score
Hello all,

Im getting out of the drone flying hobby so I’m selling off my Solo and some accys with it. Please don’t ask if I will sell individual pieces. I want to sell it as a package and I think it is a fair price for all of it together.
I haven’t flown this more than a few hours total. No crashes. Im including 7 batteries. One is new in a sealed unopened box. But, be aware these batteries have been sitting awhile. I know 2 or 3 are weak. I flew this a couple of weeks ago between Christmas and New Years and it flew fine.
It has the upgraded Mrobotics gps in it. Everything you see in the pics is included. There Is 5 Neewer camera filters included. The Rex uav long range antenna is included. The GOPRO Hero4 Black comes with it too. No memory card though. I use those for other projects.
The only thing I’m not including is the Nexus 7 tablet. Other than that it is ready to go.

I would prefer a local pickup due to the potential damage during shipping. I’m in San Diego. I will not ship out of the Contiguous US.
Shipping will be extra. I won’t know the shipping cost without a zip code.

Im asking 450.00 for everything In the pics.

Thanks For looking and email me if you need more info.

Don.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc