Compass calibration (please help)

Reaction score
I took my SOLO apart so I could paint the shell and when I put it all back together it's asking me to calibrate compass and no matter what I do it won't calibrate. What did I do wrong?

It sounds like the Compass wire did not get re-connected properly. Have you checked the connection with the leg that has the compass?

I will check that as soon a possible and let you know what happens. Also.. Is it really sensitive when calibrating? I tried doing it in my front yard and I'm thinking it isn't working because there's metal, and cement interference.!

I can vouch that it is harder to do when done around the house. With the houses, trees, and possible metal in the concrete and street, I never got a good calibration. I always do mine when needed, from the field in as open of an area as I can. Hope this helps, and good luck.

Reactions: Alexvtt
If it ever stops raining and flooding I will go out to an open field and hopefully this will fix the issue. Thanks again!

I know you all are getting hammered up there. I hope you and yours stay safe with no damage. I love your part of the country.

I'm located in Portland, OR where it isn't AS bad as some areas around me but the roads are still flooded and a couple of land slides, hopefully no more lives are lost.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M