Cannot connect to Solo's WiFi from PC, but from phone.

Reaction score
I am hoping that someone can help me with this, as CS is closed today...

It all started yesterday night when I was going to take my Solo for a quick spin. I always turn my Solo on first, then connect to its WiFi, then turn ON the Solo itself, and at last the App.

However, my phone was not finding the Solo's WiFi? I did not investigate this any further as it was raining anyway and I figured I try it in the morning again. Well, it is morning right now and I still have the same problem. My Solo's WiFi is not showing up???

Reset my Transmitter. Check Paired the Solo and Transmitter again. Check! Updated the software on the Transmitter. Check!

So far, so good. Solo and Tx are connecting fine. No problems. I am also able to connect to the Tx with my App.

HOWEVER, I am not able to connect to the Tx using a regular PC??? I tried 4 different devices and nothing works. I tried disabling the firewall and things like that, NOTHING.

What the heck is going? I was able to connect to the Tx two days ago in order to download some logs. What happened? The only thing I haven't done is, reset the Solo itself. I am trying to do that last, as it is the Logs I am after, and once I reset it, they will be gone.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44