Canadian Solo's Best Buy

Reaction score
How many people in Canada that ordered solo have them?

I ordered mine July 6th from London Drugs. Shipped the next day and I had it two days later. Free battery came with it also. Best buy was showing sold out at the time.

I ordered my Solo on April 20th thru DSLR Pros, it arrived yesterday. What a screwed up 3DR system for getting Solo's distributed to the suppliers. What was the point of having " Special" pre-ordering incentives when they can not preform? I would have preferred being told they would be here early August, and be happily surprised on its early arrival then to schedual some events which I needed the Solo and not have it.
Batteries are charging, hoping it lives up to its claims and takes away my early disappointments of how poorly its release to distributors took place.
I did not receive the extra battery I paid for, or the free one from 3DR either. It's back to "hurry up and wait" mode.
Ready, get set, wait!
Oh yeah, Gimble please!

Be careful about extra battery. At least one person in the sates that i know didnt get theres when they were it, and now isn't going to and has to take the Solo back

I gave up with my preorder with best buy! Never shipped even when the had stock online. Canceled my order for gimbal and Solo! Ordered a Phantom 3 pro with extra battery! Best buy and 3dr should be ashamed with how they handled this release here in Canada!

I gave up with my preorder with best buy! Never shipped even when the had stock online. Canceled my order for gimbal and Solo! Ordered a Phantom 3 pro with extra battery! Best buy and 3dr should be ashamed with how they handled this release here in Canada!

Update looks like they just shipped my Solo before I was just going to cancel it. Looks like I will have a Solo and a P3 now.

Just got my solo 2 days ago from best buy, still waiting for my batteries

beginning of june, once I get my batteries im done with best buy.

im going to give London drugs a try for the gimbal, happy with my solo going to sell my P3P and hope to have the gimbal before the snow flys.

I went into Great Hobbies and bought one off the shelf. They had the free battery promo but didn't have any in stock. I picked it up yesterday. Now I am trying to figure out whether to open it or not. I have 30 days to decide but with all the issues people have been having I am a little scared. How do you guys like the quad? I have a waterproof one that I am having a hard time tune with pixhawk.

I really like mine, I've had naza m, eagletree vector and am 2.6 if you follow the directions you should be fine

The gimbal will make or break this. 3dr knows this! Time will tell!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado