Can I get Motor Pods other then 3DR ?

Del

Reaction score
Does anybody know what this means when ordering from the 3DR website.????

"We are unable to calculate shipping rates for the selected items."

I'm trying to order 2 Motor Pods from the 3DR website for my Solo. But it won't let me because it seems like it can't calculate my shipping rate for 2 Motor Pods for some reason??? And I don't know why...?

Has anybody else experienced this ..?

I really would like to order my 2 motor Pods..! But I don't know where els to Order them besides 3DR? It dosing seem like B&H carries them? Is there any where els besides 3DR that I can get them?

Fly Smart

Fly Safe

Does anybody know what this means when ordering from the 3DR website.????

"We are unable to calculate shipping rates for the selected items."

I'm trying to order 2 Motor Pods from the 3DR website for my Solo. But it won't let me because it seems like it can't calculate my shipping rate for 2 Motor Pods for some reason??? And I don't know why...?

Has anybody else experienced this ..?

I really would like to order my 2 motor Pods..! But I don't know where els to Order them besides 3DR? It dosing seem like B&H carries them? Is there any where els besides 3DR that I can get them?

Fly Smart

Fly Safe
Definitely something wrong with their website. I just tried it, and it showed me the shipping price, but when I clicked "save and continue" it just cleared my CC info, and did NOT continue. I then tried "quote" which completed my order and they will supposedly email me an invoice for payment.

We'll see. . .

Definitely something wrong with their website. I just tried it, and it showed me the shipping price, but when I clicked "save and continue" it just cleared my CC info, and did NOT continue. I then tried "quote" which completed my order and they will supposedly email me an invoice for payment.

We'll see. . .
Just got a "thanks for your order email" from them, but no invoice. I guess they are working a lot of bugs out of a lot of things.

We'll see. . .
This is getting crazy trying to order from 3dr website..Iv been trying to Order 2 motor pods for my solo..so I found it on another site that carries them (EzDrone) but when I went to fill out the shipping info.. It wouldint let me choose Canada for some reason..?? Only US...but it says on there site that they do ship to Canada..?? I'm absolutely having no luck anywhere trying to get 2 motor pods shipped or Preorder to me in Canada ..!! So now I found motor pod on B&H website... But it looks like the only Carrie the (3DR Anticlockwise) and not the (3DR Clockwise) for some reason? But I want Both!
So now I'm just in the process in sending B&H an email asking them if they carrie the clockwise also ?

If anybody on this forum knows any other retailers that sells 3DR Motor Pods besides the 3DR website...please post them up..that would be a pretty big help to the people that are having problems getting merchandise shipped to them fom the U.S. that live in Canada Eh!!

This is getting crazy trying to order from 3dr website..Iv been trying to Order 2 motor pods for my solo..so I found it on another site that carries them (EzDrone) but when I went to fill out the shipping info.. It wouldint let me choose Canada for some reason..?? Only US...but it says on there site that they do ship to Canada..?? I'm absolutely having no luck anywhere trying to get 2 motor pods shipped or Preorder to me in Canada ..!! So now I found motor pod on B&H website... But it looks like the only Carrie the (3DR Anticlockwise) and not the (3DR Clockwise) for some reason? But I want Both!
So now I'm just in the process in sending B&H an email asking them if they carrie the clockwise also ?

If anybody on this forum knows any other retailers that sells 3DR Motor Pods besides the 3DR website...please post them up..that would be a pretty big help to the people that are having problems getting merchandise shipped to them fom the U.S. that live in Canada Eh!!
Unfortunately a lot of places skimp on the background function of their websites. For example whether the 'ship to' matches what it actually WILL ship to. Or in the case of 3DR. They just don't test the sites the way they should.

Reactions: Del
Unfortunately a lot of places skimp on the background function of their websites. For example whether the 'ship to' matches what it actually WILL ship to. Or in the case of 3DR. They just don't test the sites the way they should.
You would think any Business that has a website would keep it maintained 100% 24/7..so they would get every penny out of it in sales..! The majority of customers these days do not walk in store to purchase! They order through there website and get there product delivered to their door..which is pretty convenient!
But when there web site is no up to Par and has glitches and not maintained properly on a regular basis your sure gonna lose a lot of revenue ! So you can just imagine how much business they are losing just because their website wasn't maintenance !
There Website should be the HEART of there business in my opinion!

It should be more profitable too as they don't have to discount the sale through a third party... You would think they would place a premium on direct sales.

I concur that the website's store operation is somewhat embarrassing - for a 'technology' company.

You would think any Business that has a website would keep it maintained 100% 24/7..so they would get every penny out of it in sales..! The majority of customers these days do not walk in store to purchase! They order through there website and get there product delivered to their door..which is pretty convenient!
But when there web site is no up to Par and has glitches and not maintained properly on a regular basis your sure gonna lose a lot of revenue ! So you can just imagine how much business they are losing just because their website wasn't maintenance !
There Website should be the HEART of there business in my opinion!
You would think so! I've seen a trend of this, and it makes no sense. I think a lot of companies think they can save money by putting money into how a web site looks, but not putting more important dollars into how it WORKS. And that includes extensive, regular testing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado