Best Buy sale of 3DR Solo is back on - $299.99 - two different bundle options

speedstuffsales on Ebay is a great guy - I've ordered several items from him for my Solo. Even took care of an error on his end with no questions asked - sent me a gimbal instead of a battery. Items are as advertised ships fast too.
that is the guy I purchased the two batteries from and two spare motor pods.

Now I need to get another. Do you know anywhere that has batteries for sale or <$50
4 Solo's in the last week for me. I am good, will wait for Karma or Mavic deals in the fall.

I just picked up at the store my 2nd Solo yesterday at my local Best Buy for $299. This came with just a gimbal and is being shipped separately for free as it wasn't available for store pickup. No backpack or extra props. It has the Rev A GPS which is isn't a deal breaker for me as it is going to be replaced with an mRo GPS u-Blox Neo-M8N which I ordered from Jordi Munoz. They had 20 available yesterday, I just checked and are down to 6. I ordered another one for my other Solo which has the Rev B GPS and 3DR V2 GPS Shield.

I just picked up at the store my 2nd Solo yesterday at my local Best Buy for $299. This came with just a gimbal and is being shipped separately for free as it wasn't available for store pickup. No backpack or extra props. It has the Rev A GPS which is isn't a deal breaker for me as it is going to be replaced with an mRo GPS u-Blox Neo-M8N which I ordered from Jordi Munoz. They had 20 available yesterday, I just checked and are down to 6. I ordered another one for my other Solo which has the Rev B GPS and 3DR V2 GPS Shield.
Stock up while you can

Surely is, already have 8 bundles, 30 batteries, 8 gimbals, 20 sets of props, and 5 additional battery chargers :). Wife not so happy but buy now, ask later :)

Whew! Thought I was the only nut in here who purchased 6 bundles. I gave two of them away to my nephews and still have 4 complete solos left. Yes, I just bought another backpack bundle for $230. Don't ask me how I got that price -- All I can say is BB is awesome!

my BB is out and cant order more, can anyone still get the backpack deal with the gimbal????? id like to get a second backup...

my BB is out and cant order more, can anyone still get the backpack deal with the gimbal????? id like to get a second backup...

Backpack bundle is sold out and removed from website/inventory.

BB price jumped to $499.99 now. i was about to buy another set yesterday to match the $261 price at amazon but got lazy and decided to hold off till today.. when i checked the price this am. it's now $499. WHAT...

There are still some Solo's around for $12,175 !!!!!!
Site Scan - 3DR

To be fair, it isn't the same drone, exactly, the sensor alone, with the upgraded firmware/software to drive it should be valued at around $3k (judging by what else is out there. The rest of that is a subscription to sitescan, which is not a horrible deal, and if it fits your needs is a great deal.

Reactions: Sbpowerhouse
Oh I know that, just interesting the Solo is still around, and maybe for awhile longer. Maybe they just are sitting on a container box of the original Solo's awaiting their conversion?

Oh I know that, just interesting the Solo is still around, and maybe for awhile longer. Maybe they just are sitting on a container box of the original Solo's awaiting their conversion?

They must be sitting on a metric butt ton

Yeah I picked it up. It is the bb1 model so the gimbal is attached with no static mount and comes with everything in the backpack plus an extra gimbal.

I will open her up and see if they are shipping with rev.a our rev.b and keep you all posted.
Where do you look inside to identify Rev a. or Rev. b.?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig