Battery - Grip Tape

Reaction score
Don't know about the rest of you, but I have difficulty grasping the Solo battery and removing it off the bird. Not sure anyone has actually posted similar, but here is a quick application of grip tape applied to the battery. The tape was applied to both sides, it actually works. The tape can be had at most hardware stores or skate board shops . Razor blade cut the backside of the tape if you want your blade to last.

I imagine someone could get quite creative with the idea...as there are colors available as well if you look. Good luck!

IMG_20160129_174739_861.jpg

For you guys in Berkley, go to the 510 Skateboarding shop...

I think it's a pretty good ideal!
I know it can be a challenge to take the battery out of the tray.. It's hard to grip it so it dosint slide out of your hand...!
Thanks for sharing Rich..:)

Cheers

Don't know about the rest of you, but I have difficulty grasping the Solo battery and removing it off the bird. Not sure anyone has actually posted similar, but here is a quick application of grip tape applied to the battery. The tape was applied to both sides, it actually works. The tape can be had at most hardware stores or skate board shops . Razor blade cut the backside of the tape if you want your blade to last.

I imagine someone could get quite creative with the idea...as there are colors available as well if you look. Good luck!

View attachment 2403

For you guys in Berkley, go to the 510 Skateboarding shop...
Great idea Rich! I have the same problem but never thought about this. You're right about the colors- now I gotta pick a cool one.:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks