Batteries Availability?

edh

Reaction score
Has anyone else had luck getting additional batteries?

I've placed 2 orders at best buy on for in store pick up (claimed they had them available), and one for home delivery (said they were available to ship), and both times the orders got cancelled by BB the next day.

I also placed an order from 3dr this week, the shipping state has been "Ready" for a few days now, and the payment state is "Balance due" even though they already hit my card. Not sure if I should be optimistic on this one or not.

If anyone else has found batteries that are *really* in stock - please share :)

I have 5 batteries but I got mine early on..

Got the 1 that came in the box
Got the Free 1 - Same Day
Ordered another 1 from a different best buy the same day I bought my Solo and got my initial 2 batts.
Bought another 1 the day I went to pick up the one I ordered.
Bought 1 from a member of this site who was shelving solo.

LOL, and then to add insult to injury, they keep sending me these AFTER they cancel the order.

upload_2015-7-23_11-20-15.png

Well, sorry for the constant real-time updates, but I just got a shipping confirmation on the battery order that they cancelled last night.

I'll believe it when it shows up, but it looks like BB *may* actually have some stock right now.

Has anyone else had luck getting additional batteries?

I've placed 2 orders at best buy on for in store pick up (claimed they had them available), and one for home delivery (said they were available to ship), and both times the orders got cancelled by BB the next day.

I also placed an order from 3dr this week, the shipping state has been "Ready" for a few days now, and the payment state is "Balance due" even though they already hit my card. Not sure if I should be optimistic on this one or not.

If anyone else has found batteries that are *really* in stock - please share :)

There was a brief period of time a couple weeks ago that Best Buy allowed shipping to my house. I only bought one battery. I received it in 3 days (I'm an Elite Plus on BB) with free shipping. Since then, I cannot ship to home or pick up at local store.

There was a brief period of time a couple weeks ago that Best Buy allowed shipping to my house. I only bought one battery. I received it in 3 days (I'm an Elite Plus on BB) with free shipping. Since then, I cannot ship to home or pick up at local store.
Same issue here. It's available on BestBuy.com but listed as "Not available for Shipping". It lets you add it to your cart, but In-Store Pickup was the only option and there are no stores in my area that have it available. I expanded my search area and found a store with In-Store Pickup available a couple hundred miles from me. I called them and they are transferring it to a local store for me. At which point I can buy it in store.
As a side note, While shopping on their website I noticed that if they only have 1 of an item in stock, it will often tell you it's available, but then it's "No longer available" when you try to checkout. I had this happen on several occasions. I usually just call the store. They confirm it's in stock and I go pick it up.

Just ordered one from BestBuy on Ebay. Says they have more than 10 available. Told me to expect it this next Wednesday. Free Shipping too.
http://r.ebay.com/ZKJ2Px

Well it looks like the battery I purchased from Best Buy will be here tomorrow before my Solo from Dronefly which is scheduled for Wednesday.

FWIW - my battery from Best Buy showed up today :)

Much nicer packaging than I expected for a battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks