base station build

lee

Reaction score
close to finishing the solo base station

Attachments

• IMG_0793.JPG
    IMG_0793.JPG
    996.2 KB · Views: 99
sorry im waiting to get a broken controller and than i will replace the controller i have put in.
going to mount a 17 monitor to the lid. and the sunshade folds on the lid, a/b switches in place, the silver top 2 switches are for the volt and wat meters shown then thew wires you see are the leads to the 2.5 7dbi alfi that are in the lid the screen show is a 10 inc tablet connected to the controller the monitor will connect via the hdmi spitter as well as the fpl

sorry im waiting to get a broken controller and than i will replace the controller i have put in.
going to mount a 17 monitor to the lid. and the sunshade folds on the lid, a/b switches in place, the silver top 2 switches are for the volt and wat meters shown then thew wires you see are the leads to the 2.5 7dbi alfi that are in the lid the screen show is a 10 inc tablet connected to the controller the monitor will connect via the hdmi spitter as well as the fpl
Sweet... Would love to see it in action....

Heavy wifi amplification? I have yet to see wifi amp used for the Solo.

where is the lanyard hook?

You should at least put it in as a joke.

I would highly recommend a pepperbox or even 2 if you are using a base station. You can hang them on the outside of the lid during flight. I've been trying my pepperbox out and it gives me lots of wide coverage so that I don't have to aim at Solo. You definitely won't want to aim with that ground station :)

Downside is that it's not as portable as the Alfa antenna. I still took it with me on a plane while traveling :D. Not a problem for you as a ground station is far from being ultra portable.

hi, thanks, yes the base station is meant to sit in a truck with a fpv as well with a spotter or not, the unit has a recorder unit as well to record all, as i have a 16mm fixed lens on the go-pro, the amp i have got on a switch is a sunhans amp, the truck that will be used has a few antenna on it and has a hot switch distribution box. but the pepperbox might be a good call thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado