Aurum Aerial Sacramento Drone Service

Reaction score
I hired these guy's and they did an amazing job...Funny I was expecting them to bring a S900, but low and behold they came with the very same Solo I have...granted they had a sweet camera called a Back-Bone it's a modified Gopro with a sweet lens. Never seen anything like it. I just ordered one...what do you guy's think about it? Anyone using one or anything like it?

Jacob

Attachments

• ev_1_cb52e19c-0d0e-4761-832e-cd6d90ae33e4_grande.png
    ev_1_cb52e19c-0d0e-4761-832e-cd6d90ae33e4_grande.png
    185.4 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: Brendon Baddiley
I use a the normal gopro body, but I modded the lens and changed it out to a Letus35 Anamorphic Lens Adapter with a Lensbaby Circular 180+ Uwa and I'm getting some crazy shots. I love my setup...

Reactions: Brendon Baddiley
Yea I saw that being advertised here on the forum..looks interesting! I'd love to see it in action if anyone here has used it.

Yes, I have the 3.97 and love it. Never get the legs in the shots and can always shoot in wide mode, along with no fisheye.

Peau also removed the stock gopro lens profile. You'll get a pink hue in the corners of images/video if you don't when using a lens with a narrower fov. AFAIK Peau is the only one who has figured out how do that and it doesn't mess with the firmware, so firmware updates won't undo it.

So the PeauPro82 = Hero4 Black + 3.97 lens + stock lens profile removed.

They can convert your existing GP4 too. It's just the upgraded lens + install/focus service + lens profile removal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottk377