Are you selling your greencube ? I will buy it!

Have you touched base with Jester’s Drones? The last time I spoke with Paul, he was waiting for a new shipment.

Be careful- something changed in the new green cube - so it wouldn’t function with the HERE GNSS. - If you search green cube, I’m sure there are threads talking about the changes

Be careful- something changed in the new green cube - so it wouldn’t function with the HERE GNSS. - If you search green cube, I’m sure there are threads talking about the changes

Oh really, well good to know Incase I get the here gps. Thanks for the heads up

I believe the change was in the new Here itself, not the Green Cube. And the Green Cube firmware is compatible with it, the stock Cube firmware is not.

I believe the change was in the new Here itself, not the Green Cube. And the Green Cube firmware is compatible with it, the stock Cube firmware is not.
This is my understanding as well. The new HERE GPS has changed, not the green cube.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl