App question for iOS users...

Reaction score
So I usually fly Solo with my iPhone 6S, but lately I've been craving a bigger screen. Then, when flying my bosses P3, I was a bit envious of the display in the DJI app. It not only showed the video feed from the camera, but it also showed either a satellite view of current position, or a map view of current position.

My question if for people who are using the Solo with an iOS device larger then the iPhone (like an iPad mini for example). Are there different display modes? Can you see a satellite image or map image? Or does the Solo app always show the video feed only, no matter what size your device is?? I always assumed it only showed the feed because of the limited space on the iPhone screen.

In the main solo app, if you swipe left from the right side of the screen it will bring up the sat view. It will show the Home position, current solo position and its orientation.

You can open it up full screen, or 1/3 screen and have the rest of the normal stuff on the other 2/3. Works that way on all devices, iOS or Android.

Reactions: 5r49cfu
In the main solo app, if you swipe left from the right side of the screen it will bring up the sat view. It will show the Home position, current solo position and its orientation.

You can open it up full screen, or 1/3 screen and have the rest of the normal stuff on the other 2/3. Works that way on all devices, iOS or Android.

OK now I feel stupid LOL. I never thought of that ahaha

The only stupid question, is one one that doesnt get asked.
You have helped someone else who is yet to ask the same question.

Reactions: Joe Horn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc