Anyone in the Minneapolis area?

Reaction score
I just got my solo and so far, i can't get it to do anything :( It won't connect with the solo wifi and keeps telling me to make sure the remote is paired with the solo. I have a ticket in with support. If anyone in the area would like to meet and show me how to use this thing- there is a beer in it for you! (if your 21)

Im a bit out of the area but you probably have a good shot getting it going here if it's not faulty.

Have you done all the updates and made sure to reset everything including your tablet or phone a few had this problem.

Probably easiest if you let us know what steps you've done since you took it out and we can likley guide ya from that point, between us as well as tech support most likley.

Reactions: kelli
At one time or another we've all discussed just about every possible issue in the threads somewhere but it may be easier this way than trying to search through threads.

Reactions: kelli
I tried on my Android phone and my son downloaded and tried with his Iphone. I guess I should ask some very stupid sounding questions. First- I wasn't planning on flying it- just wanted to get the software working- so I did not have the gopro hooked up and we were inside the house, would this be a problem? (ya- someone should NOT have bought a drone and expected me to figure it out!)

Im in the area...and i would help.....live in cottage grove...have a two solos, a p3p, iris+, P2, 550 flame, and a few others...call if you'd like 6512473617.....paul

Reactions: Adimuzio513
No gopro or being inside shouldn't affect your connection between controller and solo at all. Was feeding kids but looks like you have a local that's more experienced than i am. I'm sure Paul can be more help than I can from here. Good luck I'm sure it's something simple overlooked, easy to do especially if this is your first, plenty with experience have had same issues.

Safe flying you picked a great first multi to own stick with it a bit and you'll both love it, don't hesitate to come here and check in or ask questions, whether you believe their dumb or not this is the best place I've found to get reliable mature answers without being judged. Welcome to the forum and the hobby

Thank you both so much!! Paul, I will be giving you a call!!

I am also here for this week and have been flying around MOA lately

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44