Ahhh Gopro Studio issue

Reaction score
Ok so I finally got my gimbal Friday and am getting some good vids and suddenly for no apparent reason studio won't work. My icon turned to a blank one and when I try to open it in my files it asks if I want to uninstall. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall and the icons gone still and same results trying to open manually.

When uninstalling I got an error and had to use iobit to even get it to uninstall at all. Just figured I'd see if anybody else has had this happen and I'm curios are others seeing more bugs with the hero 4 than previous heroes? Mine just seems sketchy with the flicker I had before it only being recognized some of the time and other little issues it just seems like my hero 3 was more reliable overall.

Is it worth fighting with to use studio, do I need to convert with it or am I better off just using something else along with prodrenaline since I grabbed that already anyway. It'd be nice to use something not 3 or 400 bucks for a while at least but eventually I'm going to upgrade.

Thanks, I know it's not solo itself but pretty closely related and usually there's somebody around here with the issue I'm having.

Ok so I finally got my gimbal Friday and am getting some good vids and suddenly for no apparent reason studio won't work. My icon turned to a blank one and when I try to open it in my files it asks if I want to uninstall. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall and the icons gone still and same results trying to open manually.

When uninstalling I got an error and had to use iobit to even get it to uninstall at all. Just figured I'd see if anybody else has had this happen and I'm curios are others seeing more bugs with the hero 4 than previous heroes? Mine just seems sketchy with the flicker I had before it only being recognized some of the time and other little issues it just seems like my hero 3 was more reliable overall.

Is it worth fighting with to use studio, do I need to convert with it or am I better off just using something else along with prodrenaline since I grabbed that already anyway. It'd be nice to use something not 3 or 400 bucks for a while at least but eventually I'm going to upgrade.

Thanks, I know it's not solo itself but pretty closely related and usually there's somebody around here with the issue I'm having.
Haven't seen that. Might need to clean out the registry of anything GoPro to get it installed again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso