A break from the shakes

D

DodgeP

I know, I know.. but I was going nuts flying those little quads in the house.. No corrections, 720p only... Not the best video or the best edit but .. it's stable.. Good Night

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: SteveMyers75
Nice video Dodge. Assume that was the Inspiire 1? Why 720?

Nice video Dodge. Assume that was the Inspiire 1? Why 720?

Thanks Rich,

yeah.. took the Inspire 1 out and ran a couple of batteries last night. I had been playing with Solo for so long that I had forgotten (not really), what the Inspire 1 was capable of; lol

I captured in 1080 60fps because I didn't think I was really going to use the footage for anything but like to record because you never really know might happen. I was really just messing around with my Premiere Pro workflow but was having an issue with Adobe media encoder encoding the proxy files I was creating, correctly. By the time I created the proxy files, ran through the footage, cut the clips, music, etc.. It was like midnight. I knew I could export 720 in about 5 minutes and upload to youtube in the same amount of time.

I say all of that to say this. I was being lazy!

Yea I understand that. I have been playing around trying to cut my render times in Premiere too. I hate having a machine tied up outputting a video. Just soon get it done !

Great sunset on the Delaware. The BEST fireworks I have ever watched was right there.

@rrmccabe - are you using proxy files or no? Last night I knew I was flying super aggressive because I only got 13 minutes out of the two batteries that I was used. I didn't think I would have any footage I could use for anything which is why the exposure is all over the place in all the clips - with zero regards to trying to even them out. Next week I'm back in Boston and there's really no flying up there so I'm having a little fun this week, but the rain made that a little difficult.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986