3DR will debut new product at NAB 2016

I called 3D Robotics today and was told that Best Buy stores should be getting their gimbals by this weekend! So thats where I'm buying mine, the hell with the pre-orders nonsense. I did the samething with buying my Solo Drone. Everyone was awaiting theirs to be shipped while I patiently monitored when Best Buy would be getting shipments and went in and bought mine in the same day. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Adimuzio513
Someone ordered a gimbal through 3DR on August 28th (4 days ago) and they already got a shipping notice to receive it Friday. Maybe BB will be get them in if the turn around is that quick right now.

Ordered the 26th from 3DR and nothing yet.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Someone ordered a gimbal through 3DR on August 28th (4 days ago) and they already got a shipping notice to receive it Friday. Maybe BB will be get them in if the turn around is that quick right now.
That can not be right. What's your source of info?

I ordered solo in June and have heard nothing so far.

I ordered solo in April and was told today when I called that their system had some how dropped the security code from my credit card so my stuff has been parked in some holding pattern and the gimbal was not shipped. I just had to laugh. No one could make this 3dr stuff up.

Still no word after confirmation that I would be a shipment yesterday. Maybe they mean the raw material to make the plastic pieces.

Doesn't look like gimbal coming anytime soon. If there is one issue the whole thing is going back and no more 3DR products. I expected more from a U.S. company. No reason they could not have made it stateside rather than China. We can all assume this product is just about dead.

Still no word after confirmation that I would be a shipment yesterday. Maybe they mean the raw material to make the plastic pieces.

Doesn't look like gimbal coming anytime soon. If there is one issue the whole thing is going back and no more 3DR products. I expected more from a U.S. company. No reason they could not have made it stateside rather than China. We can all assume this product is just about dead.

Really, make it state side would have been Great. There are plenty of reasons why they didn't. Just who could tool up for it, and has the work force to assemble it, keeping the price point down and can meet the quick turn around oh and wait - work for a low wage, can pass a drug test, has a driveable transportation and will show up for work.. I'm not for china products but there is a reason were are buying a $1,000 drone and not a $3,500. As my wife has to remind me from time to time. "Let me reach into my magic a$$ pack and make that happen for you." The product is not dead to me. I learned a long time ago. If you buy serial #1 you will have surprises. How may of us Solo buyer went out and purchased Window 8 in the 1st 4 months it was released. Here is a little truth. If you don't want headaches get off the front side of the tech curve.

Myself has been burned by the proprietary DJI customer suck game have faith or bust that 3DR will come through. These guy have been doing it right from the beginning. As a american company/team I choose to be more tolerant because they treat me right.

In the end I really hope your Solo exceeds your expectations.

Burke

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado