3DR SOLO sale

just tried to order props online and it said sold out
It showed out of stuck for me last night for some bundles, but all back in stock today...so I ordered another for the spare parts. Which now means I will order another set of upgrades, lol!

I had finally resolved not to buy a Solo (when they were $499) but when the Best Buy price again dropped to $299 my resolve dissolved. I got the Solo, gimbal, spare battery and props for $299 deal. I got to the store so early they didn't know about the sale but they did a price match on Best Buy.com for me. If the price drops again when they get ready to clear out remaining inventory I might just buy some spares.

I have to wonder if another company might be interested in buying the specs and rights to manufacture the Solo and keep making it into the future? It is a basically strong design and would continue to sell if priced right and quality didn't drop off. But I guess the technology moves ahead so fast it will be obsolete in a year or less anyway.

Bought mine on Sunday but it has been in single digits since then so I don't know when I'll get a chance to take my maiden voyage.

I had finally resolved not to buy a Solo (when they were $499) but when the Best Buy price again dropped to $299 my resolve dissolved. I got the Solo, gimbal, spare battery and props for $299 deal. I got to the store so early they didn't know about the sale but they did a price match on Best Buy.com for me. If the price drops again when they get ready to clear out remaining inventory I might just buy some spares.

I have to wonder if another company might be interested in buying the specs and rights to manufacture the Solo and keep making it into the future? It is a basically strong design and would continue to sell if priced right and quality didn't drop off. But I guess the technology moves ahead so fast it will be obsolete in a year or less anyway.

Bought mine on Sunday but it has been in single digits since then so I don't know when I'll get a chance to take my maiden voyage.
Yup,I got same deal at bestbuy.
I have a mavic pro on order since october but when I saw the price down to 299 for a bundle at bestbuy and I already own a gopro it was a no brainer.

Yup,I got same deal at bestbuy.
I have a mavic pro on order since october but when I saw the price down to 299 for a bundle at bestbuy and I already own a gopro it was a no brainer.
Which GP do you own?

<thumbsup> Don't update the FW past v3 if you want to retain auto-power with Solo and other issues introduced in v4 and up. Search the forum for more information.
Hmmmm.
Ill have to check my firmware because I think im told when I connect camera to gp studio when theres an update and I prolly have latest fw.....Ill check my version and see.Might have to get a v3 download to the sd card and revert back

For non US customers they let you purchase using an international credit card (there's an obvious link as you're making the purchase for instructions how and which credit card address to put in the field). BUT it can only be delivered to a US address so you have to set this up with a friend for you to pick up or for them to mail to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44