3DR Solo bundle for sale $400

Reaction score
Up for sale is my trusty 3DR Solo, completely unmolested, with all stock components. Never crashed, batteries kept at 50% during storage, never had issues with the GPS unit on this Solo. It is in near mint condition and has about 50 flights on it. Purchased 2017 on Amazon, and has been idle since acquiring a Mavic Air in 2018. Comes with the following:

3DR Solo w/Gimble and transmitter
3DR Solo backpack
4 Batteries
2 Chargers
8 Solo Props
8 Master Air Props
Alfa patch antenna
Stock Transmitter battery
Extended life battery for transmitter

Pictures speak for themselves, and can certainly send more pictures upon request.

Attachments

• IMG_1705.JPG
    IMG_1705.JPG
    589.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1706.JPG
    IMG_1706.JPG
    473 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1708.JPG
    IMG_1708.JPG
    624.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1709.JPG
    IMG_1709.JPG
    525.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1712.JPG
    IMG_1712.JPG
    543 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1711.JPG
    IMG_1711.JPG
    500.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1713.JPG
    IMG_1713.JPG
    248.6 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Ralph E. Johnson
How do you like the quality of the video on the Mavic air? I often wonder about that little drone. Definitely portable

How do you like the quality of the video on the Mavic air? I often wonder about that little drone. Definitely portable

Buy my drone and I’ll let you know?

Just kidding. The mavic airs portability is awesome but I find that I’m always post processing the footage to get it the way I want. With the go pro, I didn’t have to do any post processing to get the colors I wanted.

Just kidding. The mavic airs portability is awesome but I find that I’m always post processing the footage to get it the way I want. With the go pro, I didn’t have to do any post processing to get the colors I wanted.
I really appreciate your opinion. This is why I haven’t bought the Air. I had the Mavic Pro and thought that the video was not as good as the Solo also. I have three Solos and don’t need another. The ones I have are new and all have problems. Thanks for the info

I should note that everyone not into cinematography thinks the mavic footage is awesome. It isn’t until I post process do they notice a better video color/clarity.

Thanks again. I’m just debating whether to sell my Solo’s and getting either the Mavic Pro again or the air. Love the portability.

You could keep the Solo for really 'risky/experimental' flights.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc