3DR Solo Battery Charger V2

I am wondering what can be 'V2' about it too...considering the battery is the smart bit. Any info anyone? Is it shiny and new and better ... I'd hate to miss out if it is :)

Reactions: TJC64
Do you think it's posibble it's a faster charger because the one that comes with the solo takes basically two hours.

B&H Had a great deal on these battery chargers. I bought 3 of them. Nothing different about them at all, just a great price of $19.95

This is the one I use, but there are TONS of them out there.
1c0d6ed071559103238fe167c035c471.jpg

The Battery Management System (Smart Battery) does the balancing internal to the Solo battery (just like the stock charger). You just tell the LiPo charger to "charge", not "Balance charge". In fact I'm just using the stock charger battery lead that I added an XT60 connector so I could swap it back and forth with the stock charger if needed.

Does anybody have any idea where I might be able to come up with a couple of the charging plugs?I I don't need the charger just the plug.
Scotty68

These were made available on eBay last month. I don't see them now, but if the connector will work for you reach out to the seller to see if he has more.
1550596155199.png

I can't get any eBay links to work. The seller's eBay user ID is 13308256

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc