3DR Solo batteries for sale-

Oops sorry, I think I've answered someone else. So how much is #2?

My number two has an extra battery and Master Airscrew props, is set up with Open Solo already and has not been flown meaning it hasn’t been wrecked- and has the gimbal. Sorry tho- $250 isn’t the number. Maybe you are looking at Solo without a gimbal? I can make that happen if it’s your desire.

USMC86

I see you have been going crazy with Q's, I'm sorry to bother you again.

A couple of days ago I "reserved" 2 batteries shipped to 44830, but have not received a response.

Let me know how much and how to get the $ to you,
Thanks Doc

My number two has an extra battery and Master Airscrew props, is set up with Open Solo already and has not been flown meaning it hasn’t been wrecked- and has the gimbal. Sorry tho- $250 isn’t the number. Maybe you are looking at Solo without a gimbal? I can make that happen if it’s your desire.

Got you. Thanks for your time, but I can get a better deal. 'See it here all the time:)

Sincerely,
Alex

Got you. Thanks for your time, but I can get a better deal. 'See it here all the time:)

Sincerely,
Alex
No problem. Like I said, you can find them locally and save yourself the shipping.

USMC86

I see you have been going crazy with Q's, I'm sorry to bother you again.

A couple of days ago I "reserved" 2 batteries shipped to 44830, but have not received a response.

Let me know how much and how to get the $ to you,
Thanks Doc
Hey Doc-
Sorry for the delay- it looks like the shipping charges will be $15.81
If you can use friends and family with paypal- just make payment $95 even. I going to throw in some little extra Solo parts that hopefully will prove useful one day. I will put in mail tomorrow-
paypal info
[email protected]

do you still have new Solo batteries for sale? I'd like a couple, and I can send contact info.

K

i'm also interested in a couple batteries, if you are still selling them

Still have batteries for sale @ $40/each or are they gone? Email me with what you have and want to get rid of. Thanks, Sean

[email protected]

or text me on my mobile at 239-989-3581

Shipping to Fort Myers, FL

I'm interested in 2 batteries Zip 08054 Paypal. Let me know if you can still do that.

I haven’t touched my drones in a while- so it’s time to thin-out the collection. I’ll start with the cases of unused batteries- I have multiple cases....$40/each. I also have several 3DR Solo/Gimbal/backpack units ( from B&H ) that I purchased for $599- I’ll consider any reasonable offers- they are unused also- Will list more soon. Thanks
Still have some new batteries? How much for each, and do you have the 3-axis gimbal? I have 4 Solos, so I need a gimbal and batteries. Doing some mapping with them - if you can believe that. 300 acres should only take about 3-4 years to do... LMAO Thanks, brother! Sean

I would like 2 batteries. Shipped to 97365. Let me know what’s next.

Hey guys-
I have some batteries but I’m currently working my way out of the drone hobby- I had 28 Solos and am down to about 6- but I don’t want to deplete my supply of new batteries and risk being left with a couple Solos. I’m thinking about maybe adding batteries to Solo to make it a more desirable package. Once the birds are gone, I’ll release everything on the forum.

Hey guys-
I have some batteries but I’m currently working my way out of the drone hobby- I had 28 Solos and am down to about 6- but I don’t want to deplete my supply of new batteries and risk being left with a couple Solos. I’m thinking about maybe adding batteries to Solo to make it a more desirable package. Once the birds are gone, I’ll release everything on the forum.
I'll take one battery sent to 76116. Do you do PayPal or what? [email protected]

A fellow 3dr pilot and myself are interested in possible bundle package or solos only please let us know what you have. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela