3D Robotics Recommends Master Airscrew Propellers

Reaction score
Received an email today from Master Airscrew stating they are 3D Robotics recommended-
They are offered in FOUR different colors ( black, orange, green and white )
And are Four Propellers for $17.29
I think I ordered 3 sets and did not pay any shipping cost-
Just putting it out there for those folks who may be in the market for a couple extras just in case-
www. master airscrew.com
JUST MAKE SURE YOU CAREFULLY MATCH UP THE CLOCKWISE WITH CLOCKWISE and COUNTER CLOCKWISE WITH COUNTER CLOCKWISE-
directions are included in the box.
READ. READ. READ.

That's what I'm using also- a lot of people bought out the 3DR props at highly discounted prices- like $4... now they are selling them for $21. (and that's for a pair! )
Did you see the $200 batteries for sale this morning? B&H still has them for $50 and you can get the shipping cost waived if you meet minimum purchase requirements.

I'm in about the same boat- picked up the Master Airscrew Props on sale- about $14 a set- so I bought 8 sets- two of each color. Also bought two cases of batteries when B&H made the drone/gimbal/battery for $274 mistake- since they couldn't honor my order; they gave me a deal on batteries. But you never know when a mishap may occur and extra props will be needed.
Wife calls me a " drone hoarder."

If I buy a fourth Solo my wife will call me a "drone hoarder" also. I'm done for now. Waiting to see if mRo comes out with a flight control system equivalent to a Solo for DIY stuff and then the game is on again;)

Last edited:
As far as strength goes, I was flying too low and lost sight of my bird for a brief moment, managed to back through a tree. The MA props don't shear like the OEM giving you
a second chance to recover from your mistakes. Ended the day with a cracked prop instead of a water rescue, thanks to Master Airscrew...

It's better to be lucky than good....crash.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150