$25 Battery, Free shipping, Extra legs

B&H has new batteries for $24.95 with free shipping and a replacement leg kit. I'm sure we all need a bunch of extra leg kits, but there you go. Seems like a good deal on the battery, though.

3DR Smart Battery for Solo Quadcopter BT11A B&H Photo Video

I checked on the B&H battery sale the other day and went ahead and ordered a new battery from them after seeing
you post. Thanks for the information and the shipping from them was fast, price real good.

Got mine but the battery charge was down to the last light. Did take a full charge but if it doesn't run perfect I will return it.

Got mine but the battery charge was down to the last light. Did take a full charge but if it doesn't run perfect I will return it.

I went ahead and checked mine to see if it would take a full charge and I am assuming that it sully charged
since the LEDs all went out after it cycled up on the charger. I might check it on the Solo to see how high
the charge is.

Nice! I just killed a battery and charged up my new spare from B&H, so now I can buy a new spare.

scottm32768 should be given credit on this information on the sale from B&H. I just followed up on it and checked it out.
Have a good day flying! :D

$20 battery + legs deal no longer includes free shipping so back to $25 for me! :(

Guess they changed the offer. :( It was free shipping at $19.95 + free legs on August 1st when the price dropped, so I purchased 2 batteries then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc