2 axis aftermarket gimbal install HELP

Reaction score
Hi

Installed
RC Drone Camera Gimbal, Metal Brushless Gimbal Board BGC 2.2 for 3 / 3+ / 4 Camera from Amazon.com

and wired as per droneworships video, with the exception my board is upside down hence I'm using pin RX_PITCH, powers up and stabilizes but I cannot get the tilt function to work at all. Set RC6_FUNCTION to 1 using qgc ground control but no luck. Looks like a good connection on pin 14 of the board, but no joy.

Are there any other parameters need changing? Do I leave
camera gimbal settings in QGC as 3dr with mavlink targetting? Gimbal tilt, roll, pan all disabled?

Doug

There's a picture of the board

Attachments

• 20191018_235553.jpg
    20191018_235553.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
Hi, i Hade the same problem before i just replace the board and, now it works smooth

BGC 3.1 Brushless Gimbal Controller/PTZ Controller/6050 Sensor/Quadcopter
Hope helps

Attachments

Attachments

• s-l1600-1.jpg
    s-l1600-1.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 17
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 17
Hi, i Hade the same problem before i just replace the board and, now it works smooth

BGC 3.1 Brushless Gimbal Controller/PTZ Controller/6050 Sensor/Quadcopter
Hope helps

Ah okay.. Which pin did you hook up to? For the tilt I mean?

Ok, yes that's the same on I hooked up to..
No luck though..
Soldered that wire to pin 14 on the 3dr board and changed rc6 function to pass through oR option 1.
Did you have to do anything else?

Ok, yes that's the same on I hooked up to..
No luck though..
Soldered that wire to pin 14 on the 3dr board and changed rc6 function to pass through oR option 1.
Did you have to do anything else?
No, just did what you did, the only thing i did different is replace the board, $9.00 free shipping, thats it
Good Luck, if any thing let me know: [email protected]

I'm up in Canada ?
If you want, send me the bird and the gimbal ill fix it for you and ill shipped it back, dont forgrt to send the label for the return shipping, ill charge $30 to fix it.

Thanks for the offer but it would be too cost prohibitive to ship there and back... I'll keep messing with it

Doug

Reactions: Housspin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo