Compatibility question what to choose best

Reaction score
I had a seemingly bricked stuck solo unit that has open solo 4 on it but aswell a stock unit that had gps error problem type issues. I now used the parts from mr solo bricked to replace it into the stock unit that now seems to be able to get back in action if i have the list of requirements checked it demands..
The bricked one also had the controller on open solo 4 that i paired and bind succesfully to brick that now have a relation status called missmatch.. But the original controller of mr stock that now revived was already itself in a cul da sack named preflight update required before first flight b.s (that by itself felt and still feels like a controller being bricked.. what is the best way to go from here to do? Update stock solo to new firmware for the mismatch controller or leaving it like it is and possibly get back to its original controller by healing the preflight status tumor it is now bricking on? What should the retard noob do in getting a succesfull couple in the easyest most reliable aswell as quickest way to go from this point forward? Have got a 3rd controller that is stock and technically sound but that is having its own personal big issues. It has no longer the sololink wifi default password and i have no clue what is the new changed current correct password. Aka it can only fly without using solex in this condition. I assume that is the least likely candidate in this dating war but as im aware of the grand noobness that i am i thought better mentioned that option aswell because its available and i cant exclude there is a way to get that fixed the best easy etc of the options i got and their own issue specifics in relation to being the partner and best match score of them for stock solo still single but dated the open solo4 who has overkilled in trying to be the charming date of him or her(lets say solo entered the lgbtq era and im clueless about that shit as much as all of this..) dreams xD

The End oh and uh HEEEEEELP!!!!!!! Im dying by way of lethal low depleted skillz and knowledge lvls... like an IQ TUMOR rofl...

I had a seemingly bricked stuck solo unit that has open solo 4 on it but aswell a stock unit that had gps error problem type issues. I now used the parts from mr solo bricked to replace it into the stock unit that now seems to be able to get back in action if i have the list of requirements checked it demands..
The bricked one also had the controller on open solo 4 that i paired and bind succesfully to brick that now have a relation status called missmatch.. But the original controller of mr stock that now revived was already itself in a cul da sack named preflight update required before first flight b.s (that by itself felt and still feels like a controller being bricked.. what is the best way to go from here to do? Update stock solo to new firmware for the mismatch controller or leaving it like it is and possibly get back to its original controller by healing the preflight status tumor it is now bricking on? What should the retard noob do in getting a succesfull couple in the easyest most reliable aswell as quickest way to go from this point forward? Have got a 3rd controller that is stock and technically sound but that is having its own personal big issues. It has no longer the sololink wifi default password and i have no clue what is the new changed current correct password. Aka it can only fly without using solex in this condition. I assume that is the least likely candidate in this dating war but as im aware of the grand noobness that i am i thought better mentioned that option aswell because its available and i cant exclude there is a way to get that fixed the best easy etc of the options i got and their own issue specifics in relation to being the partner and best match score of them for stock solo still single but dated the open solo4 who has overkilled in trying to be the charming date of him or her(lets say solo entered the lgbtq era and im clueless about that shit as much as all of this..) dreams xD

The End oh and uh HEEEEEELP!!!!!!! Im dying by way of lethal low depleted skillz and knowledge lvls... like an IQ TUMOR rofl...
I made a video for this exact issue.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah i watched it multiple times now m8. As far as i understand it only works with mismatch mode on controller and not with preflight update cancer. Or do u have an idea that it also is able to fix the preflight update problem and im doing something incorrectly? I tried to install the partition factory reset package first but it doesnt install but gives a error popup saying unable to install..

Yeah i watched it multiple times now m8. As far as i understand it only works with mismatch mode on controller and not with preflight update cancer. Or do u have an idea that it also is able to fix the preflight update problem and im doing something incorrectly? I tried to install the partition factory reset package first but it doesnt install but gives a error popup saying unable to install..
If the Solo is Paired to the controller and the controller says Preflight Update you just need to follow the instructions to update to Open Solo 4. That is the correct way to update a Solo now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbugg1233