Won't Connect After Battery Change

Reaction score
Hello All,

Whenever I finish my first flight and swap out the battery for the second, the controller will not connect to the Solo. I go through the process of turning on the controller first, then the solo, connect to wifi and then launch the app...but the controler never connects to the Solo. Pretty frustrating when you have driven to a destination to film but cannot due to tech errors....

Has anyone had a similar issue?

Is there a process you follow when changing batteries to avoid this issue?

Thanks for reading! Plz Help

Surf,

When I'm just coming in to swap batteries and take-off again I just land, stop the recording and shut the bird off. I leave everything else as is, swap the battery, turn on the GP, turn on the bird and wait for it to reconnect automatically. I make sure I've got good sat lock and my numbers look good and I take off again. I've been doing it successfully this way since day one.

Jerry

Reactions: SurfDrone
Hello All,

Whenever I finish my first flight and swap out the battery for the second, the controller will not connect to the Solo. I go through the process of turning on the controller first, then the solo, connect to wifi and then launch the app...but the controler never connects to the Solo. Pretty frustrating when you have driven to a destination to film but cannot due to tech errors....

Has anyone had a similar issue?

Thanks for reading! Plz Help

Turn off cell phones when there is a solo can be enabled cell phones

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado