Why is the drone leg in my video

Reaction score
OK WHAT AM i DOING WRONG WITH LEG IN MIDDLE OF MY VIDEO

I have the regular Solo with go pro 3 and the gimbal

Most of the time I have not had this problem and yes I have crashed a few times
WarkentinFunCrash3_3Leg.png

is this permanent ? same as my previous answer, gimbal servo perhaps malfunctioning after the crash.

try to search the forum for "limp mode"

OK WHAT AM i DOING WRONG WITH LEG IN MIDDLE OF MY VIDEO

I have the regular Solo with go pro 3 and the gimbal

Most of the time I have not had this problem and yes I have crashed a few times
WarkentinFunCrash3_3Leg.png
Of course that's not normal. Your gimbal is going limp. Mine was doing the same thing. Ended up replacing gimbal

Repeatedly smashing a sensitive piece of electronics into the ground and into trees doesn't usually work out well. You might be able to simply recalibrate the gimbal. But I find it much more likely you've simply destroyed it and need a new one.

Reactions: jibcamera
Repeatedly smashing a sensitive piece of electronics into the ground and into trees doesn't usually work out well. You might be able to simply recalibrate the gimbal. But I find it much more likely you've simply destroyed it and need a new one.

Can you elaborate on this recalibration process? I've got intermittent gimbal issues too, so I'm wondering if I should try that as well.

No I can't. I seem to remember reading about it in the past, but I've never looked into it more than passing by.

The gimbal can be re-calibrated, alas it can only currently be done by 3DR.

I did this once. I was having a hard time turning my gopro on, after putting the filter onb, while it was powered up.

I think by holding it forcibkly off centre for operhaps more than half a minute, it ended up retaining the yaw left. It reset at next power cycle.... Is this persistent?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks