Why does my Go Pro 3+ Silver not work ?

Reaction score
I've tried everything, including a new gimbal. Performance is inconsistent at best. Actually got in touch with Live Help w/3DR and they suggest only the 3+Black or 4 Silver/Black. None of their literature excludes the 3+Silver, however. Is the 3+Silver compatible or not ? Thus far it looks like a resounding NO. Any suggestions, please ? Camera works great with the Solo's non-gimbaled mount, and works just fine in stand alone mode.

I will work but limited to live view and only with V2.0 firmware.
If you are running later version you have to downgrade
And even then is no supported by the app, no smart shots.
I will still work manually, press record before takeoff.

I've tried everything, including a new gimbal. Performance is inconsistent at best. Actually got in touch with Live Help w/3DR and they suggest only the 3+Black or 4 Silver/Black. None of their literature excludes the 3+Silver, however. Is the 3+Silver compatible or not ? Thus far it looks like a resounding NO. Any suggestions, please ? Camera works great with the Solo's non-gimbaled mount, and works just fine in stand alone mode.

It's been covered before, you have to downgrade your camera. I have the file. I'll post up later. You just have to avoid upgrading after that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl