Who else gives themselves a heart attack while flying?

So I've only had the Solo about a month and a half, and gotten more and more comfortable flying. Not really pushing any limits yet, but every time I take it out I've got the feeling in the back of my mind of the Solo dropping out of the sky, or a tree suddenly appearing out of nowhere for the drone to crash into etc.

I took it today up toward one of the big ski areas here in Salt Lake City, out of the range of the local air force base and the municipal landing strip, and flew it from the road down into a valley where the melting snow is creating gushing rivers. Part of the time it was below the level where it took off from, and it swung around some sets of trees where I lost connection briefly. Lost sight of it too as the tiny spec was lost among the branches. Even with a good connection, solid battery, and clear view through the GoPro lens, I don't think I took a breath until the Solo was safely on the ground.
Practice, practice, practice.:)

You were probably nervous when you first started driving by yourself- how bout now?

You will be more comfortable as you gain more experience.

Don't forget to have fun!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M