Where to buy Solo 3dr

Reaction score
Considering purchasing a Solo but wondering where is the best price and place to purchase from.

I would suggest either direct from 3DR, or a place like Best Buy. That way if for some reason a problem arises, or you want to return it, the process would be much easier. Hopefully you will become part of the Solo fraternity. Good luck.

I would suggest either direct from 3DR, or a place like Best Buy. That way if for some reason a problem arises, or you want to return it, the process would be much easier. Hopefully you will become part of the Solo fraternity. Good luck.
Hey Chuck- are we a fraternity, a family, or a community?
I never can remember.:D lol..

Good question, Maddog. I don't remember any owner identifying as female, for one...

Reactions: Maddog
Well, Maddog, maybe a little of each. We are a fraternity (used as a general term for the lady fliers with us), in that there are a lot of young people out there who are newbies needing our guidance just like pledges. We are also a family, in that we do all we can to help each other out even to the point of scolding when it is deserved. Lastly, we are definitely a community, in that we care about our hobby, and we care how we are perceived by others. And, as a community, we strive to make things better for us as well as the public perception of us so we can continue to grow and become better as a whole. Boy, Maddog, you sure brought out the thinking cap for me this morning. Thanks for waking me up..:rolleyes:

Well, Maddog, maybe a little of each. We are a fraternity (used as a general term for the lady fliers with us), in that there are a lot of young people out there who are newbies needing our guidance just like pledges. We are also a family, in that we do all we can to help each other out even to the point of scolding when it is deserved. Lastly, we are definitely a community, in that we care about our hobby, and we care how we are perceived by others. And, as a community, we strive to make things better for us as well as the public perception of us so we can continue to grow and become better as a whole. Boy, Maddog, you sure brought out the thinking cap for me this morning. Thanks for waking me up..:rolleyes:
Hey- I'm here to help! Well put.:)

Congrats, blackwidow. Welcome to the forum and the Solo family. Remember to download the Solo owners manual from the 3DR website, and read it well. We are all here to help as well!

I got the same bundle... Great customer service. My Gimbal was DOA (HDMI connector was broken off), and Amazon bent over backwards to get a replacement to me next-day shipped.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44