Where is the Flight Simulator

Reaction score
Any know. I can't find it in the app. I thought I heard that they were gonna release it as a stand alone, but geez its been out for a month and they definitely have a working product because I played with it at the best buy kiosk.

Any know. I can't find it in the app. I thought I heard that they were gonna release it as a stand alone, but geez its been out for a month and they definitely have a working product because I played with it at the best buy kiosk.
Apparently not ready.

According to the rep I talked with, possibly the end of July. Apparently the flight sim at bestbuy is an early beta and not worthy of distribution

In the meantime you can learn to fly your solo before you virtually learn to fly your solo.
Wonder if the sim will come with the gimbal update.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
anyone else feel like maybe 3DR should have waited until June to announce Solo with a July Release?? I know they are a newer company and all I can hope is that they have learned from this launch. if the next one is better because they learned then that is all you can ask for.

My biggest complaint was that they could not tell anyone when their stuff would ship. I ordered directly from them and they had no idea. Most places I have ordered launch items from know how many units they will have at launch and once those are spoken for they have an idea of their manufacturing capacity and could give you a 1 week window of when you should see it. I hope they fix that next time.

Agreed. That with the simulator and gimbal delay, as well as a 4 week backlog on batteries, etc. should not happen again. Botch it once, shame on me.... Twice... a number of people will drop off... Lilkely including me...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado