Wex Photographic Orders

Reaction score
Just in case anyone is awaiting Stock from Wex, they should be receiving Gimbals either late today (21/09) or sometime tomorrow (22/09) and shipping to their 1st batch of customers, they predict at least 3 batches will be needed, running easily into mid/late October.

Backpacks are another story, they went to check the status of the incoming backpacks to find their reference numbers no longer work, they had hoped for them to come in with the Gimbals but this is not the case. they are contacting 3DR about this issue.

I might get some good footage finally :p would have liked a decent bag to carry it in but hey ho :p was just for anyone interested.

Hi there,

I believe some of the information you have above is incorrect, there may have been a mis-communication between teams at Wex.

We will be receiving our full allocation of gimbal stock today/tomorrow, these will cover all our back orders and we will try to get them out to customers by the end of the week. We will also have plenty of stock left over from our delivery too.

Backpacks are being delivered by sea, so have taken longer, we don't have an exact ETA but I have been told they could arrive in the next two weeks.

Hope this helps,

thanks,

Dan
(Wex Photographic)

Ordered mine direct from 3DR EU through Amazon. Tracking said it left Ireland last night, then went to Cologne, then Stansted and is on the truck for delivery today so I sit here waiting for UPS to come up the drive. :)

Same here, i ordered from Amazon and my Gimbal was delivered by UPS this morning.

I ordered the backpack from Amazon too and that was delivered on the global release date back in august :)

Hi there,

I believe some of the information you have above is incorrect, there may have been a mis-communication between teams at Wex.

We will be receiving our full allocation of gimbal stock today/tomorrow, these will cover all our back orders and we will try to get them out to customers by the end of the week. We will also have plenty of stock left over from our delivery too.

Backpacks are being delivered by sea, so have taken longer, we don't have an exact ETA but I have been told they could arrive in the next two weeks.

Hope this helps,

thanks,

Dan
(Wex Photographic)

I received my Gimbal confirmation this morning to be delivered some time tomorrow, I'm guessing the backpacks will arrive sooner or later. Looks like I will come here for the information then :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44