Well, If This is Not a 'Killer Drone', I Don't Know What Is..

Reaction score
A lot of weight to be slinging. Wonder what their flight time is (was)!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As soon as I saw balloons, I said "Yep, that little pink balloon is going to be it's demise, not the pine tree."

The drone with a gun was hardly irresponsible. That was in a controlled environment, in the woods, away from homes and other people. There was no risk of property damage. And the only risk of personal harm was to the operator, and only if he was a complete idiot. This chainsaw drone had an increased risk of property damage, sawing icicles off the side of a house. But other than that, it was on private property, in a wide open and safe environment, posing no risk to anyone.

The only reason people flip out about it, is because of the media induced drone hysteria. Now every video of someone doing something new and unique is a firestorm of complaints.

Reactions: iZigZag
The drone with a gun was hardly irresponsible. That was in a controlled environment, in the woods, away from homes and other people. There was no risk of property damage. And the only risk of personal harm was to the operator, and only if he was a complete idiot. This chainsaw drone had an increased risk of property damage, sawing icicles off the side of a house. But other than that, it was on private property, in a wide open and safe environment, posing no risk to anyone.

The only reason people flip out about it, is because of the media induced drone hysteria. Now every video of someone doing something new and unique is a firestorm of complaints.
My concern was not the development of ideas, it is the way it was presented and the current drone hysteria/paranoia surrounding drones. You have to admit a chainsaw wielding drone cutting the heads of snowmen might raise a few eybrows no? o_O

Well LuvMyTJ, I'm with you. But at least the video and the drone had a happy ending!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl