Waterproof Case

Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions on waterproof travel cases for Solo and accessories? Going on an international flight to a beach destination and want to take my Solo and protect it from the elements. Thanks.

I agree with erik, you should be more concerned with the Solo being flown in an environment where it is exposed to sand and salt water than what it is exposed to while in a case. In my experience flying anywhere near sand, or any other environment with dirt and dust is about the worst thing you can do.

I agree with erik, you should be more concerned with the Solo being flown in an environment where it is exposed to sand and salt water than what it is exposed to while in a case. In my experience flying anywhere near sand, or any other environment with dirt and dust is about the worst thing you can do.

Thanks for the feedback. Is there anything you would recommend to protect the Solo while flying in those conditions or do you think it's just to risky and would rather avoid flying in that environment?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150