WANTED: 3DR Solo Main Board

Will this mod replace the complete control board? My gray ribbon that's about 1" wide that connects to some small board camimage.jpeg e loose, unable to repair. Any help

Crazepony Strap + Pixhawk PX4 2.4.8 Flight Controller + Micro SD Card + Buzzer

The parts that @XevetS and @Maddog mention are not mods - they are replacement parts. With either of the options that they mention, you will use your existing GPS. The listing that @XevetS linked has sold already, but follow it anyway and it links you to another item just like it for sale. It has the board that you are looking for plus more including a stock WiFi card. The link that @Maddog provided is for the main board only.

For those prices though, you might want to consider purchasing a "parts" Solo off of eBay. They are available for $70 and include everything but battery, controller, and chargers. This way you'll have additional spare parts for the future. You might even be able to get this one flying and save the broken/disassembled Solo for spare parts. Just search eBay for "3DR Solo Parts".

Reactions: Coastwise
The parts that @XevetS and @Maddog mention are not mods - they are replacement parts. With either of the options that they mention, you will use your existing GPS. The listing that @XevetS linked has sold already, but follow it anyway and it links you to another item just like it for sale. It has the board that you are looking for plus more including a stock WiFi card. The link that @Maddog provided is for the main board only.

For those prices though, you might want to consider purchasing a "parts" Solo off of eBay. They are available for $70 and include everything but battery, controller, and chargers. This way you'll have additional spare parts for the future. You might even be able to get this one flying and save the broken/disassembled Solo for spare parts. Just search eBay for "3DR Solo Parts".

Thanks for the advise, how big of sd card to I need if I go with px4 conversion, and where can I find info on how to Install & setup

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela