using tablets with solo

Reaction score
so i got me a galaxy tab 2nd gen. So far i want to try out tower and solo app but i do admit it is very limiting to use it without being able to have internet to download the maps. What do you guys do to be able to use the smart shots and geo fence if you don't have internet connection?

Thanks,
Sid

Pre load maps before hand set geo fences from maps before you enter the field also smart shots have nothing to do with wifi.

Maybe I made the right buy For once.

I bought an AT&T Trek 2 HD a few weeks ago when they were on sale for 149.00 You can also get them for 0 (yes nothing is zero) if you put it on a 2 year 10.00 PM contract including 5gb of data. If you have AT&T I believe it is 7.00 a month as an addon device and still free (nothing is Free). I bought it outright just because I hate Carriers and Contracts.

I got it mostly because it has 2 gigs of ram & LTE. It has worked great so far. It has an octa core processor, 2 gigs of ram, 16GB of storage expandable to 128 via SD. Screen is very good, we haven't had a great deal of sunlight so I am not sure about glare.

I decided the 50 bucks for LTE over comparable tables was worth it. 2 gigs of ram leaves plenty of headroom for the apps to work without the OS slowing things down.

So far it has been a great device. It is built by ZTE and the model number is K88.

If LTE matters and I am not sure it does it is a good device to have.

so i got me a galaxy tab 2nd gen. So far i want to try out tower and solo app but i do admit it is very limiting to use it without being able to have internet to download the maps. What do you guys do to be able to use the smart shots and geo fence if you don't have internet connection?

Thanks,
Sid
You can create a hot spot with your phone and connect to the tablet via Bluetooth. Couple extra steps, but your tablet will have internet access and be on the Solo Link.
With my Galaxy Tab A (16GB, 8") I had to first turn off WiFi on my phone to force it to generate the hot spot over Bluetooth.

Reactions: SARDG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snarus