Upgrade Solo APM to Copter V3.3.2 Firmware

Reaction score
I am setting up some flight plans for my Solo using Mission Planner and keep getting the message that Solo is not on the latest firmware. I want to setup spline waypoints for the mission path and the option is not in the dropdown for the type of command in Mission Planner. Could this be because I don't have the latest firmware running on Solo? I want to basically fly a curved flight path with a point of interest in the middle (which is available and working) but can only do straight segment Waypoints in Mission Planner. Any suggestions? I also am trying to find out how I can check to see what version of the Copter Firmware I have and how to upgrade the copter's firmware?

Message from Mission Planner says that a new version of the firmware is available: APM: Copter V3.3.2 Firmware

Thanks for any suggestions... this is an awesome forum. Hats off to everyone that has contributed!

you don't want to do that, and as I understand the update would fail anyway
from what I understand that firmware is APM, solo has its own firmware

Thanks pyrate... I wonder if the firmware version has something to do with why I don't have the option to do a smooth spline curve in Mission Planner... the option isn't even there in the pull down for the Waypoint. Any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44